Thursday, October 07, 2010

Burger



Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 0
Servings: I made for 2 people.

I made good use of the Lentil Burger Patties I made this week. I had shoved them in the freezer after making them. This Monday was feeling too lazy to cook, I had some ciabatta bread in the freezer, so grabbed both of them chopped a few veggies like, tomatoes, onion and romaine lettuce and also sliced some mozzarella cheese. I chopped 2 slices of a salad tomato and chopped the rest in to chunks. Tore lettuce leaves, used 1 leaf each to layer the burger used the rest in the salad. I chopped 2 slices of a big onion to layer the burger and stored the rest away. Sliced a few strips of mozzarella, layered it on patty, microwaved to melt it. Then cut the rest of the strips into bits and added it to the salad. Topped the salad with Sun-dried tomato dressing, layered the burger as you can see in the picture. I also mixed tomato ketchup, mustard and some old blue cheese dressing, mixed them together and smothered it on insides of the bread. 

Once the patty is ready, it only takes 10 minutes to fix all this. So working people, spare 2 hours in the weekend and you will not have to worry about lunch or dinner for atleast for 3 times in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment