Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Egg Masala Curry/Boiled eggs in a savory tomato gravy

I made this exclusively for my husband's friend who was visiting us. He is a non-vegetarian and since we don't cook any sort of meat at home, I made this instead. He said he was happy that we made eggs for him... This dish can be a sort of a bridge between both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines. If you are making a lot of NV dishes and would like to have something of a bridge which will appeal to many at a party, you can choose to make this. This is a very good side for pulao/pilaf and Biriyani. Goes well with Jeera rice and plain rice and roti [Indian flat bread]. I used the recipe from my friend's blog. She is an amazing cook... I am posting the same link below. Make and enjoy.

http://sruthiskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/10/egg-curry.html

3 comments:

  1. BOHOT ZYAKEDAR ...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN U TELL ME THE RECIPE OF VEG-MAYONNAISE

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anonymous.. thanks for your reply. Sorry, I am checking my mail today. Yes I will post the veg mayo recipe soon.. check out the ranch dip recipe in my blog. It is actually very good for almost anything... give me time till coming Wednesday, I will post the recipe for you.

    ReplyDelete